The Aldenhoven Testing Center is open daily to all interested users. You can rent all track elements for exclusive or non-exclusive use. We would also be happy to host your events, for which you can e. g. rent out the complete center. Just contact us, we are glad to support you.
Before usage, the four following easy steps have to be completed:
Most important rules of conduct
- Staff directions and signs must be followed
- No driving on closed tracks
- Driving on oval only clockwise
- Maximum speed on the oval 120 km/h – exemptions can be agreed upon at exclusive use
- Changes between track elements must be announced over the radio
- Lights on – fasten seat belts
- No photography or filming
Please take into account our billing system when planning and carrying out your tests:
- Each test vehicle receives an on-board unit from us, which records all usage based on GPS.
- Billing begins as soon as a vehicle is in a track area for more than two minutes.
- Billing is per 1/2 hour / per used track element / per test vehicle according to the current price list.
- Within a started hour, you can leave and re-enter the booked track element as often as you like without further costs.
- If several track elements are used in alternation, each track element is recorded and calculated individually according to the billing system.
eg. you alternate with 1 vehicle for 1/2 hour back and forth between oval and handling course. The billing system, will charge you for the oval for 1/2 hour and the handling course for 1/2 hour.
- When booking a track element exclusively, it can be used with any number of vehicles.
Passenger cars up to 3.5 t and motorcycles. All prices quoted in euro without value added tax.
* Cost per vehicle & commenced hour; Billing interval 1/2 hour
** possible use of the oval circuit to access infield track segments by third party vehicles
|Autobahn (FTL GmbH)||on request||on request|
|Braking test track||144.–||288.–|
|Handling track (short)||84.–||252.–|
|Handling track (long)||126.–||378.–|
|Urban environment exclusive||on request||on request|
|Urban area 1||—||150.–|
|Urban area 2||—||150.–|
|Urban area 3||—||100.–|
|Urban area 4||—||100.–|
|Vehicle dynamics area||135.–||400.–|
|Support vehicle||5.– (Passenger cars) 8.– (Trucks)|
|Rooms||per hour||per day|
|Meeting room 1+ 2 + 3
(30 – 36 m2)
|Meeting room multi-functional area
|Mobile office||150.– per day||675.– per week|
|Charging an electric vehicle|
|Passenger cars||17.50||(per veh. per charging procedure)|
|Truck / Bus||0.35 € / kWh||(according to consumption)|
|Covered parking spot
|30.– per day||450.– per month|
|Gravel parking spot||5.– per night|
|Single garage||45.– per day||675.– per month|
|Double garage||65.– per day||975.– per month|
|4G/5G mobile communications test field||according to configuration||according to configuration|
|Wi-Fi (802.11p)||according to configuration||according to configuration|
|per 1/2 day||per day|
For the use of trucks over 3.5 t we charge a surcharge of 50 % on the above prices.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, please check in with our dispatcher at the agreed time. He will give the safety introduction, if necessary, and hand out the equipment that is mandatory while using the tracks. With this, you are good to go.
Regular opening hours:
Monday to Friday from 8 to 18 h
Extended opening hours:
6 – 8 h and 18 – 22 h
For these times, a binding booking request must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Our Testing Center is generally closed for regular testing on these days:
- German Unity Day:
- Monday, 03.10.2022
- All Saints' Day:
- Tuesday, 01.11.2022
- 1st Christmas Day:
- Sunday, 25.12.2022
- 2nd Christmas Day:
- Monday, 26.12.2022
- New Year's Eve:
- Saturday, 31.12.2022
- New Year:
- Sunday, 01.01.2023
- Carnival Monday:
- Monday, 20.02.2023
We offer our customers free coffee, water and Wi-Fi.