We at the Aldenhoven Testing Center are working on the future of mobility. In this context, the future is not possible without sustainable action.
We have therefore decided to further promote sustainability at our site and implemented ideas from our team:
- All customers can charge electric vehicles with green electricity from hydroelectric power:
- Car 17,50 € (per vehicle / charging process)
- Truck / bus 0,35 €/ kWh (according to consumption).
- Our new safety car is powered purely by electricity.
- We control our heatings smartly.
- We exchange our fluorescent tubes for LEDs.
- Vodafone is building three solar plants to supply power to the radio masts on our test site, and one plant is already in place.
- By the way, our prices will remain stable in 2022. We offer our customers free coffee, water and Wi-Fi.
What are you doing about sustainability? Do you also come to work by bike like our CEO?